Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good News

I'm pleased to be the bearer of good news.

No, we're not taking this site down. It's staying for at least one more post after this. Back in the days of our old website, Brick-Bats, (it's not online anymore, don't go looking for it) we maintained credibility through one piece, one bit of pure comedic genius. Shockingly, it was written by neither Jim nor myself. No, our friend "Bob" decided to write about Family Circus, and it was so good that a) We forever love "Bob," b) "Bob"'s work so overshadowed our own that we never dared write again for our own website, and c) For the last two years, everyone who read "Bob"'s original piece has incessantly bugged him to write again.

Well, my sources ("Bob"), tell me the writing recluse is emerging from his literary cave with a manuscript so impressive, so inspiring, so Bob-ish, that it can only be published on one site - Not Horrible. Here at Not Horrible, we're very glad "Bob" doesn't know anyone else who publishes a blog/website.

I don't have an exact publication date of "Bob"'s latest work, but I assure you as soon as it's in my email inbox, it will be posted here. Until then...well, there's really nothing to do but wait. And wait. And wait.

No comments: